This website is operated by Cygnus Consulting Ltd (“Cygnus”), which is the controller of any personal data recorded by it.
Data categories, purposes and legal basis for processing your personal data
The only personal data recorded by the website are the contact details and inquiries provided by visitors making inquiries via the contact form. The data is processed solely to respond to such inquiries, in the legitimate interests of Cygnus to conduct its marketing activities.
Your data is not shared by Cygnus with any third parties.
Data recorded about persons who submit inquiries to the website will be retained for twelve months from the date of its receipt, or our last contact with you, whichever is later.
Your data protection rights
- You have the right to be provided on request with a copy of your personal data.
- You have the right to rectification of inaccurate data we may have recorded about you.
- You have the right to the erasure of your data (“right to be forgotten”) which we no longer have justification for recording.
- You have the right to object to processing of your data which is being done on the basis of our legitimate interests.
- You have the right to refuse to be contacted for direct marketing purposes.
- You have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data when:
- the basis for its processing is in dispute;
- its accuracy is in dispute;
- we cannot establish a lawful basis for its processing, but you do not wish it to be erased;
- we no longer need your data, but you need it for the establishment, exercise, or defence of legal claims;
- you object, where applicable, to our processing your data on the basis of our legitimate interests, pending verification of whether our interests override yours.
- You have the right to be provided with a copy of your data which we are processing by automated means on the basis of your consent or contractual necessity, in machine readable format, or to have it transferred directly to another data controller (“data portability”).
How to Contact Us
If you have any queries about this statement or our personal data processing practices, please contact us by email at info [AT] cygnus.ie or by phone at +353 1 685 4474.
If you are not satisfied with our responses or are otherwise concerned with how we process your personal data, you have the right to make a complaint to our supervisory authority, Ireland’s Data Protection Commissioner – www.dataprotection.ie