Data Protection Training
We provide all levels of training you require, from basic data protection awareness sessions to the Association of Data Protection Officers / Irish Computer Society’s highly regarded Certified Data Protection Practitioner (CDPP) course.
We can also provide in-house training to your colleagues and staff members.
As described by the ADPO and ICS, you can be confident that your policies and procedures are compliant with the GDPR and other applicable data protection legislation by sending your key staff on the CDPP course.
The ICS was the first organisation to provide data protection training in Ireland, and the CDPP certification has proven to be a highly regarded award for Data Protection Practitioners since 2007
To make a booking, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
When you successfully complete the ADPO / ICS CDPP programme you’ll be equipped to:
- Demonstrate your competence in data protection with a formal qualification
- Ensure your organisation’s compliance with national legislation and the provisions of the GDPR
- Implement effective data protection policies in your organisation
The CDPP syllabus is comprised of eight main parts:
- Background to the Laws
- Basic Definitions
- The Data Protection Principles
- The Data Subject’s Rights
- Regulation and Enforcement
- Overseas Transfer of Data
- Practical Guidance and Conclusion